Minggu, 31 Oktober 2010

Alone Doesn't Mean Lonely

betapa specialnya seseorang saat kita sudah kehilangan dia :)
its true..

today, i feel like that..
i really miss my parents..
aku punya orang tua yang sangat menyayangiku tapi aku ga pernah menghargai hal itu..

i miss my dad.. 
maybe he's not a perfect father but he really loved me..
he also never lived with me, but he always care of me..
i have one year didnt meet him..
argh..damn.. i really miss him :(

i miss my mum also..
she went to ausie last week..
at the first time i feel free..but not now..
i miss her voice.. when she mad at me..
sometimes i get bored, but now i really miss that moment :(

i love u mum,dad :)

i miss my best friends.. cicil giana :) i want to hug them..
i miss pinguin..

alone doesnt mean lonely..

i have many friends..
university makes my life more colorful..
didi, syeinnie, icil, jede, tisya, nana, man2.. they are very meaningful for me :)

i have BDI community.. i love u all..
davy, novita, ellen, silvi, theo, tian, gilang, beben, bowo, sisca, rica, mike, ratno, nicky, too much!!
they are my second family..

2 komentar:

  1. ajak teman-teman menginap sajaaa
    jadi sendirian tuh di rumah kah?
    hahahahaa

    BalasHapus
  2. engga sayang,, ad 2 pembantu..tp ttp sepii :(

    BalasHapus